Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

On the off chance that I Were Not Doing Music, This Is What I Would Be Doing – Waje Opens Up

Vocal powerhouse, Waje, in another meeting with Saturday Beats, has uncovered the burdensome employment she did before notoriety came calling. 

Waje

As indicated by the Mountain crooner, she used to offer jaw button with a dear companion whom she claimed the jaw organization with, a yes, the employment was extremely difficult. 


She said:
"I don't care for cooking yet I want to prepare and I did that for some time with my companion Ijeoma Uzodima. We used to have this button jaw organization and we used to offer everything in our stock. I recall that the officers in Onitsha at the time used to arrange from us and we used to offer it in a little can for about N600. We would cut 50kg jaw button for three days and my back would be tormenting me. I presumably would have proceeded with that on the off chance that I was not a vocalist. Ijeoma who is my great companion was really the person who used to push me." 
On the amount she was paid for her first melodic execution, Waje stated: 

The day she was given N300,000, she needed to go insane. Waje stated, "When I began my profession, it was somebody that drew my consideration that I could profit from music. I recollect the first occasion when I sang in my school in UNN, I was wearing a red dress and I sang Whitney Houston's 'I will dependably cherish you.' It was quite recently my voice and there was no instrumental, the group went insane. I think after my execution, they gave me about N500. That was sufficient for seven days in school. I recall the first occasion when I earned N300,000, it was from Zain Mobile Telecomms. They hosted an end of the year get-together in Enugu and they requesting that I come and perform. When I got the cash, I went haywire. I am the first in my family, so the cash truly balanced out a couple of things."

Post a Comment

0 Comments