Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ikechukwu Breaks His Silence After Ex, Sarah Ofili Flipped (Turn Over) Out On Him

Ikechukwu & Sarah Ofili

Rapper Ikechukwu
, has uncovered the motivation behind why Sarah Ofili, is previous Fiancee flipped out yesterday.(Here) 


While on 'Free Talk', Ikechukwu uncovered that TeryThaRapman, was for sure taking part in an extramarital entanglements with Sarah, when they were still a thing. 

In his words: 

"grin in your face, constantly… traitors. That is the manner by which I felt"

"I'm similar to damn, ni**a, you (Terry) was f*cking my shortie and you ain't tell? Attempting to be my hommie?" 

The rapper additionally uncovered that even after he became more acquainted with, he never let out the slightest peep to Sarah… 

"be that as it may, prepare to have your mind blown. Despite everything I played the greater man. When I got that whiff, I was still similar to, Okay… I ain't advise her that I knew the whiff. 

"I see him (Terry) when I'm with her, I'm similar to. Affirm… 

"Is that Terry on the telephone? Tell that ni**a I said what's up… you know what I'm stating? 

"Gracious that is your sister? Delight? gracious Joy what's up, you're family… 

"All things considered, my closest companion Chocho be affirming and trusting in me like, and resemble yo, everything knows… it's all great. 

"Be that as it may, toward the day's end, after we went our different ways, it turned out that they (Sarah and Terry) constantly used to play. 

Then he proceeded: 

"By and by, I don't get it… You (Sarah) need the spotlight, you assert you wanna fabricate, you wanna develop, and you have the greater part of that, yet then you go searching for additional, or that same thing elsewhere. 

"Idealize case, you needed the spotlight. You have Killz (Ikechukwu)… (taking) you wherever like on an on a mantlepiece, conveying her wherever like, 'you should assemble this profile, you should give this young lady name… then you free that and after that you went to run f*ck with Terry. What the f*ck does he have?" 

The Imo State-conceived rapper didnt quit without tossing a couple of more shades at Terry, as he commented, "Did he (Terry) drop a collection yet? Cos when I returned to Nigeria, that ni**a was best in class. He's still cutting-edge, right?"

The Exact Copyright/Rewritten And Spinning Of Any Article In This Blog Is Not Acceptable Or If Interested In Our Post Subscribe For The Newsletter Or You Want to Be a Participant In This Site Just Connect Our Guest Post Then We Give You Feed Back Next

Post a Comment

0 Comments