Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dino Melaye gives reasons his constituents can't recall him

Official speaking to Kogi West, Senator Dino Melaye, has challenged his constituents, saying they can't review him since he was called by God and not them. 

Dino Melaye

In a progression of tweets on his twitter handle, the beset Senator said each push to pull him down "will be scattered by flame." 


Melaye stated, "The individuals who did not call me can't review me. Each joint push to pull me down, I pronounce be scattered by flame in Jesus name. 

"Father evacuate each organization that has been engaged to see to my dissatisfaction in Jesus name 

"Forceful God give an extraordinary gift that will attract individuals' consideration regarding my life 

"God I am appreciative for everything. By the Grace of God my foes will stay under my feet. 

"I express gratitude toward God since He is my Compass. Most likely He should convey me from the catch of the Fowler. I am spared and secure 

"Brethren fear not, you won't be put to disgrace since I'm an offspring of God." 

Review that some distressed individuals from Melaye's constituents had presented an appeal to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, looking for his review from the senate. 

Endless supply of the appeal, INEC had kept in touch with Melaye illuminating him that the procedure of his review will begin today. 

Melaye, be that as it may, rejected claims by the Commission saying he has not been educated about his arranged review from the Senate.

Post a Comment

0 Comments