Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

How I was baited, raped, duped by two siblings – Unilag graduate

A 22-years of age graduate of the University of Lagos, UniLag, has told an Ikeja High Court, Lagos State of how she was tricked, assaulted and swindled by two siblings, distinguished as Bright Nwachukwu and Chijindu Nwachukwu, prior in the year. 


The litigants, 31-year-old Bright Nwachukwu, and Chijindu Nwachukwu, 23, are both standing trial before Justice Josephine Oyefeso on a two-tally charge of assault and acquiring cash by affectation, brought against them by the Lagos State Government. 

The arraignment said that the offense negated the arrangement of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011. 

Don't forget to read: Top Chart of what Happen On The Internet Every 60 Seconds.

The two siblings argued not blameworthy to the charges, when they were summoned. 

The casualty, an alum of the Department of Biology Education, who was driven in prove under the watchful eye of the court by the prosecutor, Mrs C. K. Tunji-Carrena, clarified that she met the main litigant at Iyana-Ipaja region of Lagos State, on her approach to class on February 12. 

She told the court,
"I needed to be headed, yet the other man that was with Bright begged me to help him and Bright gave him some outside monetary forms and he held my hand that we ought to tail him. 
"Right then and there, I didn't comprehend what I was doing once more; I just tailed them and we crossed to the opposite side of the street at Iyana-Ipaja and boarded a transport towards Sango. 
"I paid the vehicle admission for the three of us and we later landed at a transport stop, which I didn't have the foggiest idea. 
"We took a tricycle to somewhere else, where we met the second litigant, Chijindu, who masked as a vendor. 
"He later brought out something that resembles a photograph film and washed it in a fluid and it transformed into a N1,000 note. 
"He collapsed the cash and requesting that I promise that on the off chance that I advise anybody of what will occur, I will kick the bucket. 
"I turned out to be so terrified and I began crying and begged him that I would prefer not to bite the dust. Splendid at that point revealed to me that the main alternative to stay away from death was to engage in sexual relations with him. I began imploring him again not to engage in sexual relations with me, but rather he in the long run had his direction. 
"At the point when Chijindu originated from where he had gone to pull back the N19,000 that I had in my financial balance, he requested me to erase the ready message sent by my bank. He likewise returned with another man, who asserted to be a minister. 
"He got a can of water and in the wake of looking through it, he said my mom has some cash in her drawer and I ought to go home and bring it, while he taught me not to converse with anybody until the point when I achieved the mission." 
Also Read: Chinedu Paul: Lagos Comedian Lynched In Ikorodu After He Was Mistaken To Be Badoo Member

She likewise told the court that when she returned home, she met her mom and her sibling, who later revealed to her that she was acting weird and fretful. 

She proceeded with, 
"My mom later came to me and held me, trying to recognize what happened to me and I revealed to her I would prefer not to kick the bucket. She was stunned and we were both crying. 
"She revealed to me that God is the proprietor of my life and I returned to my faculties and disclosed to her everything that happened." 
Read what happen in catholic church today: In Italy Catholic minister offers free alchohol drinks, money to empower mass participation - Church

The casualty said the issue was accounted for at Area "G" Police Station in Ogba and she was likewise alluded to another doctor's facility for registration and advising. 

Amid interrogation by the resistance guide, Mr. Ikenna Okoli, the witness kept up that she gave her ATM to the second litigant and cash was pulled back from her ledger. She additionally demanded that the principal litigant engaged in sexual relations with her without her assent. 

The issue was, from that point, dismissed till October 10 for continuation of trial.

Post a Comment

0 Comments