Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Olamide is my most loved rapper – Trod, Dagrin's brother

April 22, 2010 is a date many wouldn't overlook effortlessly in the Nigerian music industry. On that day, talented rapper, Olaitan Olatunbodun, otherwise known as Dagrin, inhaled his last, days after he was engaged with a horrendous auto collision. 

Trod 
Despite the fact that seven years have gone past, the agony of his demise is as yet crude many still ponder what the Pon vocalist would have fulfilled on the off chance that he wasn't stopped in his prime. 

Notwithstanding, Dagrin's more youthful sibling, Olatunbosun, otherwise known as Trod, has showed up on the scene and he says he is here to proceed what his senior sibling couldn't wrap up. Trod sounds so much like Dagrin and their streams are so comparative, it is not hard to translate that there's a blood association between them. 

Talking with Sunday Scoop on his new melody, Wild Personality, which has been getting a charge out of ideal airplay, Trod stated, "The tune was really recorded two years back, however I simply chose to shoot the video now. 

Since the demise of my sibling, everything has been on a serene, so this melody is intended to declare my quality and let the entire world realize that the soul of Dagrin is as yet alive. I am here to proceed what he couldn't complete and I'm not clowning about it. 

My eyes are determined to the honored position and I wouldn't rest till I wear the crown. It took me so long to shoot the video since I'm an understudy of Tai Solarin College of Instruction, Ijebu Tribute, and I need to focus on my examinations, so I don't have the advantage of time." 

Talking on the response of his folks to his profession considering the destiny that came upon his late sibling, he stated, "My folks can't choose for me. I have such a great amount of enthusiasm for music and I chose to let it all out in light of the fact that I know it would benefit me. Plus, everyone in my family cherishes music, so it's all great." 

Trod likewise shared a portion of the things he gained from Dagrin. "I was very youthful when Dagrin passed away. I was in life experience school, so we just used to chat on the telephone. Fans ought to expect great verses and extraordinary vibes from me, much the same as Dagrin gave them. This is another era and the methods for influencing music to have changed from what it was amid the old era of Dagrin; however I will be acquiring some of Dagrin's style in order to pull in his fans, and furthermore put in my own flavor since I have fans as well. Something I learnt from Dagrin was that he was autonomous and decided; he went for whatever he needed without throwing in the towel. He likewise thought a ton and appeared well and good. Till date, I don't have a clue about any rapper that is superior to him. 

It was truly obliterating when I found out about his demise; I was stunned and tormented in light of the fact that I knew he had a great deal to offer. In any case, since nothing should be possible to change the situation, we simply needed to proceed onward," he said. 

Reacting to commentators who say he is only a usurper endeavoring to ride on his sibling's inheritance to get modest fame, he stated, "I have really heard that a considerable measure however I couldn't care less.

In the event that I tune in to what is being stated, that would burden me. I simply need to do my thing, and I trust that the general population who might love me would do as such in any case. It is unrealistic for everyone to like you; I would simply attempt my best to continue making great music." 

On the idea that Olamide has assumed control over his sibling's style, he stated, "Olamide is my best rapper and I adore him to such an extent. 

I have likewise learnt a ton of things from him and I plan to highlight him soon. I don't hold anything against him. I don't think Olamide duplicated Dagrin's style; their music just sounds comparable. We're all in the diversion and each one is doing their thing."

Post a Comment

0 Comments