Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Banky W's wedding did not surpass mine – Oritsefemi

Singer, Oritse femi has talked on the progressing correlation between his wedding and that of Banky W which hung around the same time.


Oritse Femi said Banky's wedding did not eclipse his as the two weddings went well and would stand out forever as a standout amongst the most discussed weddings of 2017.

As per him, he didn't know Banky W was getting hitched that day until after the service.

Review that BankyW's wedding service seven days back broke the web after he got married with on-screen character, Adesua in Cape Town

He told punch that "At first, I didn't see that individuals were contrasting my wedding and Banky W's however later, after the entire service, I saw it. I didn't realize that Banky was getting hitched around the same time that I did.

"In any case, to be honest, I realized that he had a service about seven days back so I imagined that was his wedding. I have no issues with the two of us getting hitched around the same time, in the event that anything; it was more enjoyable on the grounds that like they say, more is always better. I was the one that got hitched and I am not notwithstanding doing any type of examination. All I needed was to have a tasteful wedding and I got that by the day's end.

"My wedding was all around went to by exceedingly regarded individuals in the general public. I don't perceive any correlation in light of the fact that Banky even had his own in South Africa while mine was in Nigeria.

"Banky's wedding did not surpass mine. In spite of the fact that I didn't take after what was going on the online networking, I was informed that my wedding drifted on Twitter. I feel it was more diversion for us that we got hitched around the same time and we were keeping individuals occupied on the Web.

"The Web nearly went insane for the two weddings. I don't perceive any issue with it. Performers don't see, for example, an opposition however the fans dependably begin such correlation.

"All I know is that the two weddings went well, they were tasteful and it would stand out forever as a standout amongst the most discussed weddings of 2017. I compliment Banky W on his wedding and wish him and his lady of the hour favors," he said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments